- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup whiskey (use any favorite like Rum, Grand Marnier, Kaluha etc)
- powdered sugar / chopped nuts / shredded coconut
Process pecans and chocolate wafers coarsely in a food processor. Mix this and the following in the sugar, corn syrup, and whiskey/or other flavored alcohole very thoroughly . Shape the mixture into balls the size of whole walnuts, roll in powdered sugar/chopped peacans/coconut. Keep in an airtight container in a cool place, or freeze on a baking sheet until each is firm then wrap for freezing.