- 1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate squares
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 C. chopped nuts (hazelnuts are really good)
- 1 package (6 squares) white baking chocolate squares
- 1 t. freshly grated orange peel
Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 3/4 cup of the canned milk in a medium microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Be Careful Not To Burn. Stir in Vanilla and Nuts. Spread in a parchment paper lined 8 inch square pan.
Microwave white chocolate in remaining canned milk in a medium microwavable bowl on high 1 1/2 minutes or until white chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until white chocolate is completely melted.
Stir in orange peel. Spread evenly over semi-sweet chocolate layer. Refrigerate until firm, 1 1/2 hours. Cut into squares.
Makes 48 pieces.