- 4 large apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup uncooked Quaker rolled oats
- 1/3 cup flour
- ½ sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix sliced apples, lemon juice, cinnamon and syrup in a large mixing bowl. Mix topping ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside.
Grease a 13" x 9" baking dish, and spread the apple mixture across the bottom of the pan.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until the apples are tender.
Spread the topping evenly over the apples and return the pan to the oven. Bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees until topping is crisp.
Maple Syrup Online!