- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Combine all and mix well. Store in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Stir or shake before using.
<Print Instruction Tag>
Combine 1 tablespoon of the mix with 3/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Blend well. Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables. Yield 1 cup.