- 1 stick butter
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbls. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bulb chopped shallots
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Roma tomato (seeded and chopped)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Dry white wine
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen lobster meat
- 1 lb.cooked linguine, spagetti or angel hair pasta
- Grated Parnesaen Cheese as needed
Heat butter in a medium skillet over low to medium heat. Add garlic and shallots, saute until light brown. Add tomatoes, parsley, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and a splash of dry white wine. Cook until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add lobster meat and stir. Finish with heavy cream and lemon juice. Simmer until lobster meat is heated through.
Mound linguine in a large bowl. Top with mixture; toss and serve.