- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans or frozen whole beans
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 7.75 oz. can tuna, solid white in water
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 15.5 oz. can Great Northern beans
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Remove stems from green beans. Blanch for 2-3 minutes. Rinse under cold water and set aside.
Mince parsley. In a medium bowl, combine tuna, Great Northern Beans, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, and parsley.
In a separate small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Drizzle a small amount over the green beans.
Toss remaining dressing with the tuna mixture. Serve on a platter garnished with the green beans.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Great with French bread!
Prep Time: 25 Minutes