Crab Meat Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound large mushrooms
- 1 can crab meat or 6 oz fresh crab meat
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 2 tablespoons minced mushroom stems
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ pound bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems, minced, and reserve.
- In a large bowl, mix crabmeat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, minced mushroom stems, salt and black pepper.
- Fill cavities of mushrooms with mixture. Wrap with half a slice of bacon and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove and place on absorbent paper.
- Serve warm.