Crispy Potato Skins
- 6 Russett potatoes medium size
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 slices cooked bacon finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- sour cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine butter, parsley, salt and garlic powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out the flesh leaving a 1/4" shell (or more if you'd prefer).
- Brush both the inside and outside of the potatoes with the butter mixture. Place potatoes cut side down in baking dish. Bake 15 minutes.
- Flip potatoes over and bake an additional 5 minutes or until slightly browned and crisp.
- Fill each potato with cheese and bacon. Return to the oven for another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, top with onion and serve with sour cream.
Can be frozen once they are baked. Thaw and fill for a fast easy appetizer or side dish