- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 large egg beaten
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken livers
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup canned mixed vegetables mashed
- Combine flour and cornmeal.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg with the oil; add broth and parsley, mixing well.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing well. Add the chicken livers and mix well.
- Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead for 3 to 5 minutes. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 400*F for 15 minutes or until nicely browned. Cool completely on wire racks.
Store in refrigerator.