Italian Zucchini Squares
- 3 cups thinly shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup Original Bisquick Mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 - 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan.
- Stir all ingredients together; spread into pan evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown all over.
- Cut into squares. Serve hot.