- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 2 Slices of onion
- 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 LB lobster meat
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- White Pepper
- Place 1/4 cup of chicken stock and the onion in a small frying pan.
- Cook over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium size pot over medium heat.
- Slowly whisk in the flour.
- Whisk until a creamy mixture is created.
- Gradually whisk in stock. Whisk in milk, salt, lobster meat, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Heat until almost boiling.