New England Pumpkin Pie
- 1 can ONE-PIE Pumpkin or canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Salt Scant
- 1/2 tbsp. Butter Melted
- 1 1/2 cups Milk or 1-12 oz. can Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/8 cup Moasses
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Sift Sugar, Cornstarch, Salt, Cinnamon, Ginger, & Nutmeg together.
- Mix this with contents of one can ONE-PIE Pumpkin.
- Add Eggs, beaten, Melted Butter, Molasses, & Milk. Add a dash of Lemon Juice (if desired).
- Pour into 9-inch pie crust, place on tin foil or pie baking tray in in case of spliage
- Preheat oven & bake at 450 for 15 minutes. Then reduce temp. to 350 & continue to bake for 50 minutes.